Saturday 4 July 2015

I POETREE: PIUSHA SINGH'S PAGE: Camaraderie



CAMARADERIE



Travail to endure in this frame
Your absence created an emptiness.
Lifeless ambiance in the world of verses.
Colorless flowers blooming around.
Awaiting for the warmth of your light
To release me into the wilderness.
Absorbing in your  camaraderie  a delight
Short severance creating distaste in my flavors.
Longing for those amusing conversations
once created ripples of liveliness in  my life.
Flowers withered  in the absence  of your aura
Many hearts in anguish regarding your safe return
This chasm of  your being created an exhaustion
in my thoughts flowing out as verses.
My mind enthralled to ponder the enchanted lands
Awaiting for your return to kiss me  and to be alive .
By
PIUSHA….

No comments:

Post a Comment